Kaekeumaen Kim Sook

Yoo Da Young

Lee Seung Chul

Suh Bum Sik

Kim Hun Goo

Jung Joon Ha

Kim Sook

Synopsis:

Super Rookie (신입사원: rookie employee) is an intelligent comedy which gives hope and courage to young people going through difficult times.

It is a story of a young man (Kang Ho) who gets a job in a prestigious company because of a computer error. Our hero, Kang Ho, doesn't have a great family or educational background and is regarded as slacker in the traditional terms. Concordantly, he seems to have spent his life devoted to reading comic books, playing cards, kick boxing, and the like. However he is spirited, street smart, athletic, loyal, and charismatic - especially with the ladies. The drama reveals his how he gets his new job, his work-life, and the love and passions in life in a very interesting way. He never gets discouraged despite all of life’s difficulties. Kang Ho’s high spirits and Mi-ok’s efforts to improve her life give today’s younger generation a chance to look at their own lives and ponder what’s truly valuable.

+credits to wikipedia+

slightly different from the normal romantic dramas... this drama is good and humurous, mostly about office stuffs which is really funny. thumbs up

Very funny series. It's really not a romance drama. Cute circumstances, not great great...but it's good enough.

I thought the whole office setting was different from all of the other kdramas i've seen....Eric was cute.....and Han Ga In was really really pretty too...especially since I saw this drama in sync with Snow White/Taste Sweet Love....and right before her wedding.....hehehe....something kind of unforgettable for me.....

As for Oh Ji Ho....I thought he was a white guy from the pix.....but after watching the drama.....he looks more asian.....lol.....

I saw this series before I was really into kdramas. I reason I saw this at that time was because it was in the cantonese version. To my surprise, Super Rookie was very entertaining and funny and I enjoyed it very much.

I was not an Eric or Oh Ji Ho fan until I saw this series :) It's not your typical romantic comedy, as it's more focused on the struggles of Kang Ho as he gets recruited by a large corp. I still like this series a lot, the plot and storyline is quite interesting and as you watch, you will root for our hero Kang Ho and hope he succeeds against the odds. Eric's a natural in this role as Kang Ho.

As for the "villian" Oh Ji Ho, I must say, he's purely eye candy! I was susprised that he's quite comedic as well.

Their bosses at LK also had me in stitches, esp the biggest boss who always has this funny hand/shoulders gestures when annoyed. Hah Hah, this is a really unforgettable series with a unique storyline. Watch this if you're getting bored with typical kdrama plots.

omg, this series was so good! i loved how eric played kang ho because it was so natural to him. he was so cute in this drama! oh ji ho is pretty hot too! if anyone hasnt seen this drama, i strongly recommend it! :)

this is a really good drama-it wasn't cliched and was quite funny. eric is absolutely great in it! and oh ji ho-he's just soo hot!

I like the plot of this drama where it gives a clear messsage that education doesn't mean everything in the working world. Sometimes, heart, dedication and the willingness to learn is more important in life. The "Rookie" showed everyone how thru his effort, he will have a successful career. Although the series is on a dramatic side but it presents a positive message.

Does anyone know where I can d/l this drama with pretty good quality (preferably MQ or HQ)? THANKS :)

Overall this is a very funny series, although I found the first couple of episodes a little slow. However, once past the slow beginning, I think you will really start to enjoy this series. If you like Eric's performance in this series, I might also suggest the once call " The Invincible Parachute Man".

Overal an enjoyable drama, like everyone else says slightly different than the usual korean drama. It felt like a long movie than a tv drama.

started watching this drama a while back, and i have yet to finish it, but it was pretty cute...the romance between the two main characters isn't that convincing, though.

A friend recommended this to me and I wasn't disappointed in the least. That first scene with Mi-ok running in front of the car made me worry that this was going to be another one of those long-winded melodramatic series that most Kdramas tend to be, but the office setting gave this series a more refreshing feel. Also, the romance scenes weren't too dramatic nor emotionless and seemed to fit in rather well. It was a good watch and made me have many laugh out loud moments xD

very funny drama.. i laughed all the way thru!! u gotta love this drama.. one of my favs! i recommend if u want a laugh! xD

this drama is diffrent. not much chemistry between the lead pairs but good for a laugh

this series makes me love han ga in!! she is so cute!!

I saw an episode of it on TV when it first came out and got hooked. I asked my mom to rent the whole series for me. After I watched it, my sister as curious and watched it herself. In the end, I got my whole family hooked. It was definately a hilarious show and slightly different from what I expected (for the better that is).

This series was really good :) Eric is so hot and he looks really, really good with Han Ga In!

I also liked how this series didn't simply revolve around the relationships and showed other aspects of life as well.

I liked this series so much b/c it wasn't ur boring typical romance/drama, cancer girl, etc. by focusing on the office it create a very fluid and funny show to watch wi/o boring me. shows that had boring part makes me skip a lot. :)

I was looking for a drama and I was thinking about watching Super Rookie, but I heard its mostly about office work. I got that its comedy, but is there any romance, like half romance half about office work?