Lee Jong Won

Lee Da Hee

Lee Mi Young

Choi Ran

Yang Geum

Lee Hyun Woo

Jung Woo

Synopsis:

Sad Love Story is a love story about two men and one woman. The young Joon-young (Kwon Sang Woo), who was raised by his mother who sold liquor to American soldiers, met the blind Hae-in (Kim Hee Sun) and they became childhood sweethearts. Then, Hae-in immigrated to the U.S. following her aunt and her uncle[American soldier that married her aunt]. There she met Gun-woo (Yeon Jung Hoon), who was Joon-young's friend and son of a very rich man. The story picks up again when composer Joon-young, singer Hae-In, and music producer Gun-woo all meet again.

Trivia:

This drama was originally supposed to have actor Song Seung Hun play Gun-woo. However, a draft-dodging scandal involving Song Seung Hun broke out, causing him to enlist in the military service. On short notice, Yeon Jung Hoon was selected as Song Seung Hun's replacement to play Gun-woo. That is why the Photo Album for this drama (which is on sale at YesAsia) contains photos of Song Seung Hun instead of Yeon Jung Hoon.

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by (-Jin-)

The title says it all... another "Sad Love Stories"... I watched it 'cause of Kwon Sang Woo... but other than that, it is just another typical Korean drama of sad romance....

This was a great movie, at least I think so. Once again this movie had a really sad ending, but if you're one of those people that never gets tired of a good love story than this is one of the must sees. Great song!!! Some parts are a bit dragging but in general I thought the story of the movie was really good. Kwon Sang woo is still very cute and I thought that the acting was great....honestly I really haven't seen much bad acting in the korean series that I have seen so far.

i've watched tis drama and i find it abit too draggy and slow moving. din really enjoyed it much. but den kwon sang woo is hot inside :b

sorry spoiler i guess..

but i BAWLed my eyes out when he got shot....it was soooo sad..and i was really sad cuz he still went to the concert and everything..but yah...

so sad:(

good drama though...but i didnt watch from the beginning..\

I was watching this in youtube but then it was deleted. i was gutted and was unable to finish it. can anyone tell me where else i can watch it?

humm... this drama wasnt all that in my opinion... i mean the whole drama was good overall... but it wasnt as great as some ppl made it seem.... or at least here where i live.. ppl made such a big deal out of it.. and where like rushing to buy the drama when it was translated.....!?!?!?!?!

but id have to say KSW is a good actor.. and doesnt the main actress sing???

Soundtrack - awesome.

KSW - need I say more?

Kim Hee Sun - I hope I never see this actress ever again in another drama.

KSW is meant to be in this kind of sad story! I don't know what to say about him...GREAT, ever since I watched "Stairway to Heaven" I was searching for his others series or movies. If you like sad series, you must watch this one!!

The song that Kim Hee Sun sing in the drama is so nice and sad. The atmosphere in the drama is very depressing because everything is so unhappy. Overall, the series was not that bad, it was only bad that the episodes did not continue where the previous epsiode end each time.

i watch this series in both korean with english sub and in cantonese. this series is very sad and some points are draggy.

why do they always make you cry non stop when you watch these kind of movies? and the cast can cry non stop as well..really amazing..

bawled my eyes out watching this..the first time..and the second time as well =[

This was a great movie, at least I think so. Once again this movie had a really sad ending, but if you're one of those people that never gets tired of a good love story than this is one of the must sees. Great song!!! Some parts are a bit dragging but in general I thought the story of the movie was really good. Kwon Sang woo is still very cute and I thought that the acting was great....honestly I really haven't seen much bad acting in the korean series that I have seen so far.

I agree!! Very good drama with nice soundtrack...i used to hate kim hee sun but started to like her after this series.....very nice soundtrack

I just finished watching this series. I must say, I wasn't digging Kwan Sang Woo's hair in the beginning, but by the end of the series, I realized that he's still the same cute KSW!! He's sooo cute, and his acting is good. The girl in this series is pretty too, but I don't like the way she sang the English songs. Overall, this series is a bit slow for me. I prefer more romantic comedy type like Full House and My Girl.

A very sad and touching drama. This is a drama I would recommend to anyone.

OMG THIS IS MY FIRST KOREAN DRAMA WATCHED EVER! WAS REALLY SAD! :( CRYED ALOT

OMG! This was a really good movie. I cried so much watching it.

I liked this drama ! It was really good......Romance .........I like the romantic dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and it was great ...I cried a lot while waching the last episode :80:

I liked this drama ! It was really good......Romance .........I like the romantic dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and it was great ...I cried a lot while waching the last episode :80:

Any drama as long as got Kwon Sang Woo starring in it, it will be a great drama!! ^^