Asst. Director: Lee Eung Bok

Casts:

Kim Dong Wan

Park Sun Young

Oh Yun Su

Lee Jong Won

Shin Dong Wook

Synopsis:

This is a story about the unconditional and all-forgiving love of four brothers who after years of fighting and hatred pull together and reconcile to revive their father’s business. The four brothers, each representing different generations, symbolize ordinary people living in today’s world: Han Sung-jae, the soft-hearted but incapable oldest brother in his 50s, who shoulders the heavy burden of being the head of the family; Han Sang-kyu, the accomplished but selfish second brother in his 40s, who only thinks of getting rid of his family responsibilities; Han Sung-min, the third brother in his 30s who lost his job due to corporate restructuring; and, finally, Han Jung-woo, the youngest one who has just graduated from college and is yet unemployed.

The lives of these four siblings represent the hardships of the unemployed of various generations. This series also asks the question about the genuine meaning of marriage by showing how married couples of various age groups work on their relationships to avert divorce.

+credits to wikipedia+

dongwan! aahh i love him. i really want to watch this drama. can anyone tell me if its any good? it seems to be a really long drama because its 60 eps but im sure its that long for a reason. also, i cant seem to find this drama. can anyone recommend me a site or something where i can watch it?

I like this show really alot even thou the drama was a little long. I still keep the show and tht's not because I'm a Shinhwa fan but the storyline was really touching and nice. I would want to eat the ramen inside the show. Must be really really nice...