Lee Han Wi

Lee Eeh Jung

Jung So Young

Park Chul Min

Kim Sun Hwa

Lee Hyo Jung

Synopsis:

Does a love story only exist in tales?

Will the real prince and snow white live a happy life described in the tale?

The rich-born girl Go Hee-soo (Kim Jung Eun) treats Kim Chan-ho (Kim Heung Soo) like her birth younger brother, with the playboy Kang Woo-jin (Jung Joon Ho) who plays triangle relations part with the two. You will see the endless climaxes and love stories.

Go Hee-soo is the granddaughter of the president of the biggest group KS in Korea. Raised by her grandfather, she is charming and elegant. However, she feels regret that she has lost her birth mom who passed away in a plane accident with Chan-ho's parents. One day she meets Woo-jin who has just cames back after study from UK. She is attracted by the carefree Kang Woo-jin as he shows her a world she never know. But Chan-ho, a very good friend of Kang Woo-jin, grews up with Hee-soo and never regard her as elder sister. This triangle relationship make the three people in endless complex love problem.

+credits to wikipedia+

Jung Joon Ho and Kim Jung Eun made such a cute couple! the ratings weren't that great but I really liked the drama.

this is a funny series. Kim Jung Eun look cuet. i like her acting performans.

i had watched few episodes of this series...is so funny... i want to watch the complete series...didn't know the ending...

i started watching this because it was on tv... its pretty funny and the main actors/actresses are not bad!

hahaa my mom is hooked though

Okay, I have watched this series and I think it's very cute and the characters are all very good looking but I couldn't get into it. I think because I felt the main character, Go Hee-soo is such a helpless character at times and doesn't stand up for herself (at least in the beginning of the series it seemed that way to me. I don't know about the rest because I didnt finish it ;) and it felt like she just continuously let bad things happen to her because she was a nice girl who didn't want to say no (a pushover). I wanted to shake her and say "Grow a backbone!". Heh.

Correct me if I'm wrong please! :)

another good series, juz like cinderalla meets her prince charming, only the cinderalla is rich, pretty and spoilt here! ..ahaha.... :-)

the girl look so pretty. she might be cute on the movie but he guy doens't suit on her. isn't it???????????????

This was one of the few Kdramas that I regretted watching, so wanted my time back! Became interested in this series due to the leads so thought to pick it up. Big mistake. The storyline didn't seem to make sense. The actors were good - but felt sorry for them to work their way through this.

Despite its lame plot, I find Princess Lulu rather refreshing. Kin Jung Eun does a good job potraying her character here, and I think there's great chemistry between the rich spoiled girl and tricky casanova. I'm glad I watched it.