Lee Byung Joon

Jung Won Joong

Song Ok Sook

Jun Hye Bin

Jung Wook

Jung Ae Ri

Lee Ah Hyun

Synopsis:

Eun Jae (Han Chae Young) was a stubborn and head-strong girl who had a passion for cooking. She did not have any interest in going to college and with the help of her hig school friend, Jung Hyun Sung (Lee Chun Hee)ran away to Italy to enroll in a cooking school. Jung Hyun Sung who loved her dearly went along with her.

Han Yi-Joon (Jo Hyun Jae) came from a wealthy family. He travelled to Italy looking for his mother and there he ran into Eun Jae, who had also been seeking the same person to learn the secrets to making great pasta. She comforted Yi-Joon, who was distraught over his mother's remarrying, and they ended up making love. Yi Joon left Eun Jae the next morning over some misunderstanding. Eun Jae became pregnant and had no choice but to give up her dream and to return to Korea.

6 years later, Eun Jae was working in low paying restaurant jobs, Yi-Joon atarted to take over the operations of his family's business, and Hyun Sung was working as a chef for one of the restarurants owned by Yi-Joon and managed by Ji Soo Yeon (Hong Soo Hyun). Hyun Sung was good with Eun Jae's son and he was helping out Eun Jae's whole family financially as they had fallen on hard times. Yi-Joon found out that he still had feelings for Eun Jae as they ran into each other when he was looking for a new chef for his restaurant. The dramatic tension unfolds as the four main characters worked out their feelings for each other.

+credits to wikipedia+

aeehh.. i didnt really like that

i stopped watchin it @ep. 6 or 7?!

it was kinda boring.. ~.~''

Started to watch this series, not too bad, I always a fan of watching cooking series..... >(///)<

Typical Korean love story drama... it's very slow pace & draggy towards the end, the couple together for a while but then breakup the next moment... :( But the Ost songs are pretty nice, the remix version of 'Only You' is quite cute haha

loved this drama.. but i spent the whole time watching the series and wanting to smack the lead actor at the same time!

This series was cute so I like it a lot! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it before

when i first watch the first epsiode it was Ok and then it slowly become really good as it that women can do things that men can do for example taking care of the family needs although she got help from her friend she still went thought the day knowing she is earning money for her family

I finished watching this last year...nice story with a good ending...

I like this story...the way they envy each other, jealousy, lovingness...is just a lovey dovey story...with some cooking task in between...hehehe...

it wasnt that bad :) really sweet and some parts && the kid was really cuteeee!

It is a typical Korean love story drama. It is bad but not too bad. Eun Jae didn't care about her parents and left her mother county. One night stand and then had a baby. Discontinued her cooking study and went back to Korea. Whole family moved to a guy's home ...... A very selfish woman.

not one of my favourite K drama. the man is so stupid not knowing that he has a son. although but the boy is really cute.

Thanks for the post... good thing its not a bad drama coz I have the DVD.. otherwise I will be regretting buying it.. Bought it because of Han Chae Young .. good ending is consoling.. LOL!