Son Tae Young

Jung Jin

Kim Ki Bum

Lee Mi Young

Yoo Chae Young

Park Geun Hyung

Choi Sung Min

Synopsis:

Want to marry a millionaire? Add one 'Average Joe', be one of eight women selected, and money from the television network station and you can.

Han Eun-young works as a clerk at a bank, trying to pay off the debts her step-mother and sister have piled on her. Kim Young-hoon is your regular, 'Average Joe', worker. He provides for his father, his older brother and his wife, as well as his younger brother.

One day, PD Yoo Jin-ha is asked to take over the project, "Marry a Millionaire". Reluctantly, he agrees to handle the project. His search begins for the perfect man to play the 'millionaire'. His goal is to use a man who is an average worker, but can pull off the facade of a millionaire. Kim Young-hoon is that man. Although he works hard for a living, there are many who can easily mistake him for a rich guy.

By chance, Eun-young is selected to be a particpant in the TV show. Although the women are not supposed to know that this millionaire of their's is just a regular worker, Eun-young knows his true identity.

How?

Simple. Young-hoon was her first love. After many years, they meet up again at a party. Although she didn't recognize him at first, she realized it was the young boy she had fallen in love with back in middle school. Although she says she made a mistake in liking him, being in the show with him is bringing up warm feelings once again.

Marrying a Millionaire is based on the US reality television show, Joe Millionaire.

+credits to wikipedia+

This show gets the ideas from the American Reality TV shows - "Joe Millionaire" and "The Bachelors" - Average Joe pretending to be a millionaire in a show to find true love, giving out a rose in the "rose ceremony" etc.

I thought this drama series is quite boring... I tried to finish it and took me a while... 'cause I kept falling asleep... there are parts that are draggy... and the later half of the series, things speeding up a bit but it seems a little rush and the ending seems kinda rush...too...

i think this this drama is borring at first, but, when i watch it, i wouldn't stop watch it. for me, this drama is good.

I'm surprised there isn't much discussion on this movie. I quite liked it, even though it is based on the American show. I liked the male character, he was a bit of an innocent guy who didn't know much about anything except loyalty- can't help but like that!

i liked this drama ... it's cute, but i think it's too long

i saw the first few chapter and it a little boring but is a good drame when i finished to watch until the end.

this is better than the movie...the movie is so sad and different story...this series is funny and fun to watch...full of jealousy...

I watched this...but honestly, i just couldn't bring my self to finish it! it just seemed endless and draggy! T

At first I really liked it, but then it got draggy and boring. To me that is >.<

But I've been meaning to finish it.

I've heard many stories about this drama saying that it's really touching and funny at the same time. I haven't finished watching it yet but so far it's been good.

I know a lot of people like this series but for me it kinda got boring in the 4ep and i stop watching it..

at first i thought it is boring too but i tried to watch it.

im now at episode 9...stop watching for a moment.

Overall this series was ok, the beginning was really boring. I didn't really like the lead actress, she was really annoying. Go Soo did look rather handsome as the bachelor but the acting wasn't great, he was a lot better in the green rose.

I thought this was a very boring series. I didn't like it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

this drama was okay. i just watched it to pass the time.

this series is interesting because it combines a reality tv show in a drama.

it is unique and one of a kind.

Young-hoon's character is so nice!