Kim Seung Ok

Kim Na Woon

Andy

Jang Geun Suk

Kwak Ji Min

Ha Jung Woo

Park Jae Min

Synopsis:

The presidents daughter, Yoon Jae-hee (Jun Do-yeon) is living in Prague working as an official in the consulate under foreign affairs. Choi Sang-hyun (Kim Joo-hyuk) is a detective who goes to Prague in order to look for his girlfriend, Hye-joo (Yoon Se-ah). Sang-hyun who loves Hye-joo very much has been paying for Hye-joo’s tuition, and was planning to marry her in the future. However one day, after Sang Hyun receives the presidential letter of commendation, Hye-joo (who is in Prague) tells Sang-hyun never to look for her again.

Sang-hyun ends up going to Prague to find Hye-joo. Sang-hyun meets Jae-hee and misunderstandings arrive between them. Sang-hyun ends up thinking Jae-hee is a prostitute but later asks her to help him translate (because he only spoke Korean) when he gets into a little problem with a pick-pocketer. Coincidentally, Jae-hee’s roommate is Hye-joo. Later, Sang-hyun learns that she is pregnant with another man’s baby. Hye-joo tells Sang-hyun she loves the other man even if he is much older because he is wealthy. Ji Young-woo (Kim Min-joon) is from a prominent family, he was Jae-hee’s former boyfriend, but had left her due to his own reasons, and still harbors feelings for her.

Apparently, Young Woo’s father was the man who got Hye Joo pregnant!

3 months later, back in Korea, Jae-hee gets pulled over for speeding. The officer who pulled her over is Sang-hyun…the two then form a love story.

+credits to koreandrama.org+

This series is just so...so... !! I watched it for the outdoor scenes that were shot in Europe.... it's kinda slow... but watchable... made me want to visit Prague.... ;-)

I ACTUALLY LOVED THIS SERIES.... IT WAS KINDA DRAGGY BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT... I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE ENDING... BACK TO SQUARE ONE....THE GUY IS FROM THE MOVIE LOVE ME NOT-- I THINK HE IS SOOOO HOT! NOT PRETTY-BOY TYPE BUT DEFINITELY FULL OF CHARISMA... I LIKE THE LEAD ACTRESS TOO... SHE'S NOT VERY VERY PRETTY BUT SHE ACTS SUPERBLY...

:75: :75: :75: :75:

The scene was great.. One of those "Lovers in..." dramas... But acting by Jun Do Yeon and Kim Ju Hyuk was great. KJH inherited his father's acting skills and Do Yeon highly deserves the title "Best Actress" in Korea. Didn't she recently win something at Cannes?