Jung Hye Sun

Yang Geum Suk

Jung Dong Hwan

Lee Hae Sook

Lee Kyung Pyo

Park Hyo Joon

Jung Eun Pyo

Synopsis:

It's a love story between the disobedient student Kang-wook and his teacher Yool-ju set in a high school in Chuncheon.

Before meeting Kang-wook, Yool-ju has been dating Tae-hyeon, a public prosecutor. But over time Yool-ju and Kang-wook fall deeply in love with each other despite social prejudices, the age gap and the teacher-student relation. One day, Yool-ju accidentally kills Kang-wook's classmate who intentionally harasses Kang-wook. But due to narcolepsy, Yool-ju doesn't remember what has happened, as she falls asleep during the incident. To protect her, Kang-wook goes to jail in place of Yool-ju.

Five years later, when Kang-wook is released from prison, he meets with Yool-ju again, but Yool-ju is engaged to Tae-hyeon. Learning what sacrifice he has made for her, Yool-ju wants to return to Kang-wook, but this time Kang-wook is not alone -- Ja-kyung, his former classmate and currently a radio program host, is beside him. The circumstances hamper Yool-ju from loving Kang-wook, but she is desperate to help him recover the lost five years and become a top-notch cook.

+credits to wikipedia+

Its been such a long time since the last time I saw this drama.....after reading the synopsis I remember every scene mentioned.....but what happened in the end.....lol.....I know i finished it.....but why can't i remember......can someone post what happened in the ending.....or PM me if you don't want to post spoilers.....

I thought this drama was so sad.....I saw this becasue of Kangta.....I thought he did okie.....but not the best.....dunno why this drama was not rememberable at all.....

KANGTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! loved the drama when it first came out!! every epi is so cliff hanging and melo!! but when i rewatched it..it got a bit draggy...probably cuz i know at happens already...

THIS DRAMA IS THE BEST!!! i watched it more than 3 times and still not get bore of it. Kang ta did a great job on it! and I fell in love with him <3 from that drama. I watched his other dramas after "Loveholic".

This is such an addictive drama, I'm just up to ep5, but i can't stop already, its so good!! Kangta is mad HOT in the drama!!!!

Kangta will play well as "cool" characters. This, plus his height, build and looks (good looking but not too good looking), he should take the role of Doumoji (?) in the Kr version of Meteor Garden.

i watched this drama too!! it was pretty good

kangta was so cool in here!! and there were lots of touching parts ;___;

Edited by K_Holic

I like the song for this drama!! Haha Loveholic.Don't really like Kangta though

Draggy, but AI still loved it. It touched me;] & I loved the song. Kangta was the reason I started watching, but I couldn't stop;p

Kangta was ok but Kim Min Sun was great. Watch a drama by her before and I still got captivated by her... Kangta... Welcome back after such a long absence from acting...

that was my first korean drama! lol but i think it was too long.... and the story gets boring... that's why it took my soo long to finish it.... but the actings were good =D

OMG! I LOOOOVED this drama. Especially because KangTa is in it. He was really great. I cried so much for KangTa...

Saw this drama some time last year. Sad and happy drama. Songs are nice. The ending is good. The sad part is always the poor other guy who is left behind though he is such a nice guy.

I just finished this series. I think the story is very moving and has a satisfied and good ending (not bad). The characters in the drama are very intriguing. Specially the main characters. I like the part where the writer gave the female teacher some martial art skills to make her with a fun and youthful character while with a warm and gentle hearted personalities. As the Kang Wook's character, I am very impressed with the character, cool, and able to express his unconditional love to his lover at a young age in the character. It is a sweet, sad, and touching drama. Love it. It is acceptable to see student and teacher relationship in this drama. It was done beautifully with the main characters. The age gap between the teacher and the student doesn't show much difference with the two characters looks. Kang Wook is a repeated senior in drama and the teacher seems like she just graduated from college, the drama didn't mention it, I guess it is a sensitive part in the drama because its talking about a high school student has a serious relationship his teacher. They both love each other a lot regardless of families, friends, and society's objection or disapproval due to mortal issues ( Asian World).

Edited by tvbwhy

It's nice to see people watch again this drama. And talk about it again. From time to time, I still rewatch this drama. I have DVD so I can watch whenever I want.