Casts:

Lee Wan

Lee Chung Ah

Jun Jin

Kang Jung Hwa

Kim Jung Wook

Lee Sun Ho

Synopsis:

Blue skies, sandy beaches, and plenty of sunshine always provide the perfect atmosphere for romance. Shinhwa heartthrob Jun Jin and rising actor Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven) star as brothers and love rivals in the youthful and lighthearted SBS drama Let's Go to the Beach. Directed by Lee Seung Ryeol (Save the Last Dance for Me), Let's Go to the Beach, a.k.a. Summer Beach, is sweet, energetic, and humorous, making for a refreshing break from overly serious melodrama. Jun Jin shows that his acting is as good as his singing and dancing, while Lee Wan continues to shine as one of the most promising young actors in Korean television. Actresses Lee Cheong Ah (Romance of Their Own) and Kang Jung Hwa (What Planet Are You From?) portray the objects of their affections in this entertaining romantic drama.

Young and spunky So Ra (Lee Cheong Ah) leaves her quiet seaside town to pursue her dream of becoming a dolphin trainer, but her plans are accidentally ruined by the laid-back and hardheaded Jang Tae Pung (Lee Wan). She reluctantly returns home, only to find Tae Pung is the newest lifeguard in town. Tae Pung is working for his half-brother Tae Hyun (Jun Jin), who is already a successful hotel CEO. Although So Ra and Tae Pung start off as bickering rivals, she soon develops feelings for him. Tae Pung, however, is in love with Ju Hee (Kang Jung Hwa), who just happens to be Tae Hyun's fiance.

+credits to yesasia+

I started watching this drama because I'm a big Shinhwa fan and I really like Lee Wan.....but after watching 3/4 of the drama.....i had to stop b/c no subs were out yet.....and i never continued......

I thought the beginning was okie.....but as the drama went on.....i couldn't stand it......everything annoyed me.....mainly the girls....it wasn't as funny as i thought it would be......the setting was nice.....the guys were nice.....but but but.......the story.......eeeeeeks.......

Let's Go To The Beach is such an adoring drama...until near the end :wind: where the whole story twists :why:

Edited by Sakkaku

At first I didn't really like this drama b/c it seems to drag on and on. But it came out to be such a great drama after awhile. The cast was good also, love JUNJIN!!!

originally only watched it because lee wan and jun jin were in it and honestly you should only watch it if you're their fans because the storyline isnt anything special and not really memorable. just great for eye candy haha.

I watched it because Lee Wan and Jun Jin in it but really enjoyed it in the end quite touching

I became a fan of Chung Ah after watching this drama, but I think the story was a bit mehh...

A whole drama about a beach lifeguards is a little hard to make interesting. I'm not really a fan of Lee Wan either so maybe that was another reason I didn't really enjoy this drama. Some parts were a little too unbelievable as well.

The drama is just average. But it has some good points especially adorable Lee Cheong Ah :). I didn`t regret watching this series

Hey, this is a cool series man!

I like junjin!

He was so cool in this drama..but so arrogant at times

Honestly... I feel it was a disappointment because of Jun Jin's acting. Eric's and Dongwan's acting was so much better. Maybe the storyline made it worse but it didn't suit my appetite.

it is one of my favs drama coz of Lee Wan in it.. he look so suave n handsome in tis drama...