Kim Ok Bin

Lee Won Jong

Kang Boo Ja

Yoo Hye Jung

Lee Kwang Ki

Jo Hyang Ki

Lee Soon Jae

Synopsis:

Hanoi Bride is a very special, two-part K-Drama, filmed to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the end of the Vietnam war. It tells the story of Eun Woo (Lee Dong Wook), a Korean doctor who meets and falls in love with Tib, a half-Korean, half-Vietnamese woman (played by Kim Ok Bin) whilst in Vietnam. However, Tib’s sister is opposed to the match, as she was hurt by a Korean man in the past, and so persuades her Tib to break off the relationship.

Eun Woo returns to Korea broken hearted, only for his older brother Sok Woo (Lee Won Jong) to head off to Vietnam in search of a bride himself. But when he returns with a young woman on his arm, Eun Woo is horrified to discover that it is Tib!

+credits to koreandrama.org+

Lee Dong Wook look so diff in this drama than in My Girl... He's more fashionative and better looking in My Girl, at least to me, lol... But he is still hot...

I was a little surprised.....it was quite interesting....especially seeing vietnam in a kdrama....it was quite touching.....and a quick watch.....

It was interesting watching tyhem speak in vietnamese. haha. At times, I totally laughed my butt off. But they did a great job speaking it though. Especially Ok Bin. She played an aesome role. And she kinda looked vietnamese when she's dressed up in the vietnamese dress. dong wook was great. but it just gets me when he always gets mad or angry. that acting kinda ughh. lol.