Choi Sang Hoon

Yoo Jung Ki

Jang Hoon

Lee Seung

Byun Hee Bong

Jung Hye Sun

Kim Ji Young

Synopsis:

A "Green Rose" stands for eternal love. A love that only appears in heaven. This drama is about a man named Jerome Lee who has been accused of a murder he did not commit. He goes through many near-death situations where he escapes from being imprisoned and goes to China. However, leaving Korea leaves a very large scar in his heart because he leaves the woman he loves, Angela.

When he returns to Korea, he focuses on one thing that is revenge. He vows to take revenge to those who framed him for the murder. His target is Edward Jung, who is behind all the miserable things that have happened to him

Find out how Jerome Lee carries out his revenge by watching this drama and you can also see many memorable moments shared by the lead actor and the lead actress.

+credits to spcnet & wikipedia+

this series was alrite...a bit draggy at points but it was pretty good...Go Soo is HOT!...lol...

i thought this serie is just ok. Not much impression but quite like the ending :) a bit surprise :)

wonderful series.

it was kind of weird watching green rose after my girl when lee da hae look way different.

i liked it. it was different from the usual korean dramas, but i thought they could have speeded up the process. it was a bit draggy at some parts.

Definitely a much different role for Lee Da Hae compared to My Girl. Not as good a series as My Girl but still well worth watching. I also thought the soundtrack was outstanding.

Dramas pretty old but it was pretty good. Yea, the story was draggy but had a good plot. I love Go Soo. He's such a great actor and always plays such serious roles except "Marry a Millionaire" with Kim Hyun Joo.

Nice serie but lee da hae look really different in this serie if u watched my girl before this drama . However, she is good at acting

I love this series...dunno exactly the reason..maybe it's because GoSu and LeeDH are my favourite actors. Hahaha...

The plot wasn't too bad, the storyline moves rather fast...not very draggy...

LDH does look very different from her other roles in My Girl or Hello!Miss...she can really act and when she cried...u can actually felt for her. Sigh...I actually felt so sad when the couple was forced to break apart...... :ohmy:

Edited by kcbear

This was a nice series. Definitely different than the ones that I'm used to watching but pretty good overall. I liked the mystery part of the show and I loved the lead actress in this show. The plot was really interesting and the music was really good and to my liking. One of the best I have heard it quite some time.

Edited by heaven85

couldn't remeber the story line..but it's a sad love story... the ending too...sad... :31:

The story progress very slowly...ending was sad...

couldnt remember too much of this storyline but i do remember that it wasnt as impressive as i had hoped it to be.

it didnt stick out, nor do i remember it, meaning its not something that was very entertaining to watch!!! i do remember the storyline was very slow and the ending was a sad one!!

i guess this was alright, i like lee da hae's character in my girl more ;]

I thought this series was okay. I enjoy watching it but I thought the story could be much better. It was a bit lengthy.

Really good series and very emotional. This series is really interesting but I would have liked the ending to be a little different.

i watched this drama on tv and it was quite good. i enjoyed it.

love tis drama.. it make me feel touch bout romantic story of the lead couples...

Maybe a little draggy but it ends well. Go Su is good here. Like him much better here that Marrying a Millionaire.

I started watching a little bit of the first episode. So far, I don't like it very much. This is not good. I love Lee Da Hae and Lee Jong Hyuk.

LDH was good in here.

I miss her Green Rose days.

I like her much better in serious roles.

I hope her next drama will be something dark like Green Rose.