Edwin Siu shares a group photo in bed: We are hugging together

    By sh33pymd,

    Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao



    Edwin Siu , Raymond Cho , Raymond Wong and Wayne Lai  travelled to Thailand to film the show " Short End Of The Stick" earlier. They went for sun tanning together. On 09 November, Edwin posted a photo of themselves in bed and left a message about hugging together. Isn't he worried about making his girlfriend, Priscilla Wong unhappy? It turns out that the photo is meant to be a joke and many netizens remark it is funny.

    Peace Breaker film: Aaron Kwok requests Wang Qianyuan to feed him with toilet water

    By sh33pymd,

    Source: Asian E-NewsPortal/Ming Pao




    New film "Peace Breaker"  starring Aaron Kwok  and Wang Qianyuan  have started airing in Hong Kong on 16 November. It is the first time for Aaron to work together with Korean team and he uses real punching with Qianyuan in order to achieve a realistic effect. Aaron also requests Qianyuan to feed him with toilet water and he is indeed a professional actor.

    Aaron says: "It is action scene every minute and Qianyuan is a big sized actor with massive energy. Everyone feels heart pain when he punches me each time and it should make the audiences feeling the pain for me too. I feel very excited and he is an excellent opponent." Qianyuan expresses he is worried about hurting Aaron but he keeps urging him to abuse him and he is injured and almost causes delay to his concert.

    Two men arrested for filming with unlicensed guns in Mong Kok

    By johnwai82,

    Source: Apple Daily HK/Youtube/Ejinsight

    Two men in masks with guns alarmed people at the Allied Plaza Cosmopolitan Center in Mong Kok on Saturday night. They were shooting a video for a film challenge. Photo: Internet]

    Police arrested two men for carrying guns in a video shoot without a license. The men, surnamed Chung and Yau caused a commotion at the Allied Plaza Cosmopolitan Center in Mong Kok on Saturday night when they were seen wearing masks and brandishing guns, Apple Daily reports.

    They were filming a short video for a Jockey Club film challenge. They also starred in the film. Citizens reported them to the police. They were caught with two air rifles and four lighter-shaped pistols. Chung, a 31-year-old special effects supervisor and Yau, a 21-year-old employee of an advertising company were released on bail and told to report to the police next month.

    The film was completed within 48 hours and submitted as a challenge entry on time. Scriptwriter Norris Wong Yee-lam apologized to all who were affected by the incident, including the police and the Hong Kong Arts Centre. There were about 20 people involved in the production including a group of university students who are studying drama. The competition will be judged by professionals and two awards worth a combined HK$100,000 will be given out based on public voting.The public screening and awards ceremony will take place on December 8th at the Cultural Centre Piazza in Tsim Sha Tsui.

    Firemen battle for 8 hours to put out blaze at San Po Kong

    By johnwai82,

    Source: Apple Daily/Ejinsight/Youtube

    More than 100 firefighters were deployed after a fire broke out at the Kai Tak Factory Building in San Po Kong on Thursday. Photo: RTHK

    A major fire broke out at an industrial building in San Po Kong on Thursday causing anxious moments for people living in the area but fortunately there were no serious injuries or casualties. Shortly after noon, emergency crews received a call informing them of a blaze at the Kai Tak Factory Building that is located along King Fuk Street. More than 100 firefighters rushed to the scene and battled the blaze at the 13-storey building that was built over 50 years ago. It took the crews almost eight hours to put out what has now been classified as a third-alarm blaze.

    According to Apple Daily the fire was believed to have been caused by a faulty air purifier inside a stage production house that was occupying a section of the second floor of the industrial estate. A 26-year-old female worker first became aware of the fire after she smelt something burning. She attempted to put out the fire along with a 20-year-old male colleague but failed. They then called the police and evacuated the building. The fire spreaded quickly as there were large amounts of highly inflammable materials such as polystyrene, fabric, plastics, and wood at the scene. The building was not equipped with an automated sprinkler system which made the work for the firemen more difficult. The Fire Services Department quickly raised the alarm level of the fire to three after the blaze had spread at 1:45 pm.

    More than 700 students and teachers at Cognitio College, which is right opposite the factory building, had to be evacuated amidst the smoke. Firemen kept pumping water into the building. Almost all the people who came out from the premises were seen with their faces covered in black soot. The scaffolding and another unit next to the building were affected but luckily the fire was put out in time and did not spread to any other buildings.

    The Home Affairs Department’s Wong Tai Sin Public Enquiry Service Center set up a support station for residents nearby who needed help. Traffic became very congested as the street between Sam Chuk Street and Tseuk Luk Street, and the only traffic lane that connected to King Fuk Street, were completely sealed off for safety reasons.

    The fire slowly came under control at about 7:30 pm and was completely put out at around 8 pm. Wong Hau-on, a fire division officer of the Kowloon Central district, said they are conducting an investigation into the incident. As of now, there is nothing to suggest any foul play or arson. The area that had been burnt was around 4,500 square feet in size and had been filled with highly flammable material, enclosed in small, compact spaces, making the fire-fighting task difficult.

    Four South Asian men arrested over Shatin ATM heist

    By johnwai82,

    The four South Asian men were suspected of robbing a local man at Lucky Plaza (pictured) in Shatin on Oct. 9. Police found knives at a suspect's flat in Sham Shui Po. Photos: HKEJ/TVB News

    Police arrested four South Asian men suspected of robbing a man who was depositing money at an automated teller machine in Shatin last month, hk01.com reports. The suspects – two Pakistanis, aged 33 and 37 and two Indians aged 23 and 27 were arrested in Sham Shui Po, Yau Ma Tei, Yuen Long and Tin Shui Wai, respectively on Wednesday.

    They were apparently seeking asylum in Hong Kong as they were found holding recognizance forms on the basis of torture claims.

    Chief Inspector Jacky Sheung Chun-kit, of the Shatin Police District’s criminal investigation unit said the robbery took place on October 9 when the victim, a 55-year-old local man went to an ATM at Lucky Plaza in Sha Tin to deposit 150,000 yuan (US$22,600), part of the 200,000 yuan he had withdrawn earlier from mainland China. As he was operating the machine several men suddenly showed up and banged his head against the machine. The robbers fled the scene with 120,000 yuan after punching and kicking the victim. Police identified the suspects through footage from security cameras and launched a manhunt.

    After days of investigation the police took action on Wednesday and made the arrests. Police found five knives during a search of one suspect’s flat in Sham Shui Po while another suspect’s flat in Tin Shui Wai yielded over HK$10,000 in cash, but no sign of renminbi.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS