- If you have any requests, you must request them in the Request forums. They aren't just there because they are pretty, so use them!
- You may not PM AEu Staffs and/or other members to request things.
- We don't have anything written on our faces that state we have those things that you are going to request, so we do not wish to receive any PMs requesting random things. This can get really annoying when the amount increases.
- Exception: If an AEu staff and/or another member states in his/her signature or any other places that they accept requests via PM, then you may PM that particular AEu staff and/or member to request things.
-You can also request for alternative download links, same rules above applies.
Broken Links Rules
- You must reported any broken links in the Broken Links forums. Once again, they aren't there just because they are pretty, so use them!
- You may not PM AEu staffs and/or other members to report broken links.
- Exception: if an AEu staff and/or another member states in his/her signature, download threads or any other places that they accept reporting broken links via PM, then you may PM that particular AEu staff and/or member to report broken links. (However, only PM the staff/member that uploaded those particular broken links. It would be silly to PM just any staff because no one has all the files being shared on AEu.)
- When PMing, remember to state which series/movies/shows etc and which episodes are broken. Often, we get PMs that just stated which episodes are broken without providing the series/movies/shows etc names. This can get really annoying when the amount increases, so remember to provide everything!
Any violations to the above rules will result in your warning level being increased.